Celebration,FL


Ever since my hiking trip in Ohio and my first experience at a cool spring, I have been more open minded to traveling to unpopular locations and doing things that I usually would never do. Whenever I thought of the words traveling and adventure…I would always associate it with the most popular places in the world (California, New York, London, etc.) and then you think about how much money it would be to even go. I never thought about traveling or going on an adventure within my limits until now. You don't have to go to these popular places to satisfy your hunger for an adventure or traveling, find places that are within your reach. That is what I did, my friends and I were bored one day however I was not going to let boredom take away a beautiful day. We collectively (somewhat) agreed to go to Celebration,FL which was designed for Disney World.

 






















-P.s Ashley


0 comments: